Purified Water Window Cleaning at Northern Beaches
Purified water is the ideal cleaning product for glass as it leaves no marks, smears or residue which means there’s nothing to re-attract dirt, so surfaces stay cleaner for longer. This is because purified water is totally free from dissolved minerals (ions) including salts & metals as well as organic matter, so nothing is left on the surface when it dries.
Purified water used by our cleaners is by far the best choice of window cleaners: it’s fast, chemical free & provides exceptional & long lasting results. At Pressure and Steam in Northern Beaches, our window cleaning procedure is:
- Prepare water-fed pole with reach of up to 65 feet (up to 5 storeys high)
- Clean windows with a soft-bristled brush & jets of purified water
- Rinse dirt away from windows with purified water
- Air dry as there’s no need to squeegee the water droplets because purified water leaves a perfect, streak-free finish naturally!
Traditional Window Cleaning
For internal window cleaning, our expert window cleaner opts old-fashioned method to ensure that water and cleaning products stay on the glass and don’t reach any furnishings or internal paintwork. Our traditional cleaning approach at Northern Beaches, Sydney is:
- Remove cobwebs & dust from around the frame
- Wash starting at the top using glass cleaning detergent & washing in a systematic way to ensure full-coverage cleaning
- Wipe the top edge of the glass to minimise drips
- Squeegee window thoroughly to finish
if you have any questions for Window Cleaning please don’t hesitate to call our expert window cleaners on 02 8007 7205. We provide Window Cleaning Sydney, Northern Beaches, Mosman and Sutherland Shire.